Not a lot of stuff happened in this week, so I deleted a few post and I'm just going to make this a big long.
On thursday, went to a museum, had some fun, blah blah blah.
Saturday was cool.
On Sunday, I met my cousin's boy friend. I had so much homework, and my cousins dragged me to Japanese places and shit and I was just like "fuck my fucking life."
Monday was stress day, I had to study for so muuch shit. I was stressing like never before man.
Then yesterday, I had a okay day. I cheated on Japanese like crazy. I didn't know a single word so I wrote all the fucking vocab on two pieces of paper. I placed it under my test and I cheated like crazy. I took so long to do a few problems since I had to look at each words.
Then after school, had the fucking best time of my fucking life. HAHAHA Shit's fun son. I went with cool kids to play some pool at Garden Grove. My mom got mad at me because I came home at 12 though.. She said I couldn't go out now.. wtf ;_;. Well I deserved it, but that was pretty worth it hahahaha
I'm thinking of switching to Tumblr more. More friends use it for me, and it seems more fun.
http://alexlin.tumblr.com/
END. :)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment