Today was normal for school. I texted while driving as usual and two cops pulled by my side. I was like "HOLYSHITZOMGWTFBBQ." I threw my phone on the ground and almost hit the car in front of me LOL. Damn crazy driving today. Fucking cops, they were right next to me when I noticed it. Damn scary shit.. Sumanta also raged at me for asking if james bilas still has that "emo faggot hair that covers half his face." :<
Anyways that's it. I'm pretty happy that I'm about to reach my goal. I won't talk about what the goal is here, but someone knows what it is. LOLOL It's been 6 days, and I promised myself 7 days. If I can keep at it, I'll try a month. Damn, getting good. I'm losing motivation though... fucker.. I also think I'm getting better at street fighter 4. My reflexes are coming back, not getting owned by shitty people now haha :D
Oh yeah, field trip to malibu tomorrow. I'm excited but there's a shit load of homework and tests.. damn. I keep bombing Japanese too.. it's not making me happy. I switched from Korean to Japanese just because I thought Japanese would be easy since everyone seemed to actually have a C or higher for non-native speakers. I liked the Korean class a lot, watching movies and shit, fucking fun. Sooo chill, and now I'm in a class full of weeaboos who like cosplaying and butt sex. Fuck me.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment