Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ditching

I don't want to say much here, because some might actually found out my excuses were bull shit. LOLOL

Anyways, I ditch too much, I feel bad for ditching now. Shit, I was pretty fucked up. I guess I just decide staying home is better at the last second even though all the plans were made. I think I'm not going to ditch anymore once I get a car. I won't be a ass hole anymore. Wow, I even ditched a close friend's event recently, and he moved far away. Shit...

I'm also wondering if I should change careers. I know I hate networking shit, and think programming is superior, but holy shit at the wages. Venna's brother makes 80 grand a year straight out of college. Programmers make like half that out of college... wow... I wouldn't mind doing a job I dislike if it's fucking 2x the salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment