Damn, high school are full of bitches. I tell one person I drank, then everyone knows. Maybe it's just my respecting privacy morals making me think people shouldn't act this way.
I've been having a mental masturbation session about how I quit too fast, too early. I've had some ideas on it. One of the ideas is not going on the computer for a week (LOLINORITE?!) and not texting for a week. I want something to challenge me though, physically and mentally.
I've also decided to stop thinking/doing alcohol and drugs. It just makes me a quitter in real life situations. Damn, I'm such a pussy, giving up so easily and all. To be honest, I like some part of this depression. It's letting me do some self-improvement, update my morals, and be a better person (wtf). I don't think I would like the status quo if I were to act the same. I'll have to thank Jason Kwon a bit here. HAHA
Also Venna's brother graduated from Berkeley, and works with computers for a living. He works for amazon.com, damn, why does every geek I meet have to be in the IT field? >_> I think it would be p cool if I met him though. (she said I remind her of her brother.)
I think I'm starting to get less judgmental too. And I just called the dmv, driving test at October 30 at 3:30 pm.
Also James Chen talked a bit with me today. Gave me some good advice. Ha ha, nice to see another friend who gives a fuck.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment