I am opening my math book and doing it for the first time in two weeks. I feel bad for copying James' homework all the time, I'm sure he doesn't really want me to copy it either. Fuck, he assigns so much homework, 3 homework assignments due on friday...
Well fuck, I think I'm going to hang out with James' and Daniel on friday, but now I don't really want to tbh. LOL. I guess it's because I was depressed and wanted to hang out, but now I'm kind of fine. Honestly, I still think Street Fighter 4 gives me that boost. That shit puts adrenaline in my brain man. Maybe that's the reason why I was lolemo?
Sumanta also seems to be getting more mean to me. She told me she couldn't stand people for long times. Ha ha, I guess I'm starting to piss her off. I thought we couldn't stay like this for a long time anyways. SHIT DID I GIVE HER MY BLOG?
Hope not...
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment