Other then that, I hanged out with James Nguyen and Daniel. It was okay, I skated and fell hahahaa just kidding man, I fucking did 5 tre's and shit. Then we went in James house and saw his dog go ape shit. Baaww, nothing special today. Sumanta kept asking us what we were going to do, and I didn't know what we were going to do ourselves so Daniel and me told her it was a tea party. She believed it. HAHA.
Daniel was talking about Degrassi, and how he tells his sister to record every show. LOLOL I lol'd fucking hard. Then I remembered the Asian Degrassi.

I don't know where that picture is from, but I lol everytime I look at it.
I lol'd fucking hard when Amanda said "I'm down, like judge joe brown"
Then somehow I said "I like your tits, they are saggy when I do this." I did not even know that rhymes. What the fuck. OH YEAH I STILL SEE IT CLOCKWISE FML
laterz bitches
No comments:
Post a Comment